Most of my coloring was done with my new love, Faber Castell's Polychromos line of pencils, but I also used the old standby, Prismacolor, and also used a few from some other lines from both Faber Castell and another manufacturer. The other FC line is their Pitt Pastel, and the other company, which I learned about during this challenge, is Caran d'Ache, with some pencils from their Luminance line. I'll be picking up a few more of these! The Polychromos line is severely lacking in pinks and lavenders/light purples.
Power Poppy, as were more than one of my choices, as I really like Marcella's artwork, having been a fan since her days with the original Flourishes. This image has a matching die.
Another Power Poppy, from a set of multiple sweet pea images. I just randomly assembled them on a piece of card stock, then used my MISTI to do the stamping.
This is also a Power Poppy design, but it's a digital image. I'm hoping Marcella will release this as an actual stamp.
Yep: another digital image from Power Poppy, and another I'd like to see as an actual stamp. This image will show up later on a different card stock in a slightly different colorway.
This is a single image stamped twice, from Hero Arts. Because the flowers are whimsical, I didn't bother with the shading I try to accomplish with more realistic images.
This one was done entirely in the Luminance pencils. These are from a set by Stamp Doctor, and are supposed to match the elements of one of their die sets.
This is a stamp from Penny Black.
And another Penny Black.
Another Hero Arts clear stamp set.
This one's from Inkadinkado.
The other, somewhat differently colored, Power Poppy image, this time on Kraft card stock, and with the ladybug enhanced with a colored pen. In both of these, the metallic bits on the pencil and the brushes were enhanced with Wink of Stella clear. The WoS was also used on the bees' wings in both, although I left the bees' wings otherwise uncolored in this one, where I used a very light grey in the first one. I think this is where I switched from phone to camera.
This image is from, if I remember correctly, Serendipity, and it remains incomplete so far. Hey, it was 10 minutes per day and no requirements to finish or to actually use the images! Blogger apparently doesn't have the option to turn an image, so even though its orientation is correct on my computer, it's off here.
This is another Hero Arts image. This one's finished into a card, with this image being the entire face of the card.
Another Hero Arts image, and yes, I did finally notice and color the uncolored bud in this one!
This image is from Ken Oliver, and has a matching die.
Another one still not complete. This photo does nothing to indicate to you just how small this All Night Media image is. The wood block is 2"x3" and the image smaller than that. I've actually taken this one off the block and attached it to cling foam. Unfortunately, the only way to keep the colored image on the block is to keep the whole damned block! Boo.
I not only had problems getting a clearly stamped impression of this Stamps Happen image, I never finished it and actually tossed it into the circular file.
I didn't even bother trying to color the building in this Embossing Arts image. And then there's the challenge of coloring the wicker basket on the bike and the bread in the basket without making both basket and bread the same color. The chain guard is on the wrong side of the bike.
I'm not even sure why I have this Rubber Stampede image, as I'm not that much of a fan of sunflowers.
I want to have a little garden shed like this in my back yard. This one is from Peddler's Pack. And yes, this Buffalo Springfield fan always has blue birds!
This image is from Holly Berry House, and I'm not sure how long I looked at it before I realized the image elements are squash of assorted varieties!
Double stamping of a single image, from Impression Obsession. These will eventually be made into cards for the upcoming winter holidays. Another one Blogger doesn't want to orient correctly. Not that it matters all that much, since no matter which landscape orientation you choose, one of these will always be head down.
One of the first colored, but actually the last to be posted and the first to be made into a card. The recipient's birthday is right around the end of the challenge, so I didn't want to post it sooner in the group. I know she didn't participate this year, but I wasn't sure whether she was lurking there. The image is from Mostly Animals. Happy birthday, Melissa!!
All of the actual stamped images were stamped with Tsukineko products, primarily their VersaFine Onyx Black. The Stamps Happen image was stamped with VersaColor Boysenberry. The digital images were printed on my Canon printer with Canon inks. The white and eggshell/offwhite card stocks are Strathmore Bristol; the Kraft card stock is Neenah Desert Storm.