2016-08-21

Another "Color and Assemble" Class with Shirley

So yesterday we had another "color and assemble" class with Shirley at my LSS Stamp Fever. I do these not because I'm actually learning something, but for socialization and maybe some ideas, as well as possible introductions to other stamp companies. We did these in no particular order.

Card Number 1:
This stamp is from Power Poppy, and I used Prismacolor pencils to color it in. The yellow card stocks are from Bazzill. I'm not sure what she uses for her white, but it's probably Neenah Classic Cover.

Card Number 2:
The three images on this one are a single stamp, and I don't remember what company it's from. Funny how that works when it's just not your style! I know the yellow layer is Bazzill, but I'm not at all certain of the sources for the other layers. And again, colored with Prismacolor pencils.

Card Number 3:
Once again, the colored card stocks are Bazzill, and I colored with my Prismacolor pencils. I think the image is a Penny Black. Shirley kindly did the fussy cutting for me. (Melissa, would you believe I actually started to type "fuzzy"? It's All. Your. Fault!)

Then Bette and I had a little get-together to go over the plans for the class we're co-teaching next month. Background stamps. That's all the information you're getting for now.



2 comments: