2023-01-17

Nearly Five Years??

 I keep telling myself I'm going back to blogging more, but I haven't succeeded yet. 

Currently: not much stamping going on, but lots of stitching, including a retreat in Temecula last week. I've also resumed the monthly usually-Saturday stitch classes since the Pandemic.

I've had a hankering to do another Teresa Wentzler design, so I created Wentzlerday, a day each week for stitching TW. I chose her Fall Carousel Horse, and started in November. I also allow myself some "bonus" days, such as when I decided that the other current project was not pleasing me, either with the fabric and count or with the counting errors. So I ordered new fabric, and awarded myself "Bonus Days" while waiting for it to come.

Last Friday was the last "bonus day," when the fabric arrived and I prepped it for a rainy Saturday start.


Lugana 25 cream, with mostly Accentuate substitutions for the called-for Kreinik blending filament. I am using Petite Treasure Braid in gold for the gold metallic among the vines.

Some of the photos I've posted in the past were linked from the now-defunct PictureTrail, so those are missing from some prior posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment