2016-04-17

52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge

While blogsurfing today, I checked in on this blog, and decided I could easily play along.


I don't remember the manufacturer of the "confetti" paper I used for the image layer and the card base, but the olive green accent layer is from one of the Michaels house-brand collections. The green image is by Power Poppy inked with Tsukineko VersaMagic "Hint of Pesto," and the barely visible background stamp is Impression Obsession's Cover-a-Card "Pine," inked with Tsukineko VersaMagic "Cloud White." I also used my MISTI stamp positioner.

I'm posting this to 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

4 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS and just lovely. I really like this image. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CAS take on our challenge is very classy! Thanks for making 52CCT part of your crafting fun. I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image, used simply but effectively. The mossy shade of green is so classy. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful Christmas card. The green and white is such a classic combo. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete