2015-01-28

It's Been a While

But I saw a blog I wanted to post to, and to do that, I needed to make a showing here. I went on a card-creation binge recently and produced more birthday cards than I use in 2 years! This is just one of them. The card base is plain ol' white Neenah Solar White. The three shades of teal are Bazzill. The cupcake stamp is Peddler's Pack, inked with VersaMagic "Ocean Depth," and stamped on plain ol' Neenah Solar White; the floral background on the middle band is an Inkadinkado b/g stamp, inked with VersaMark. No sentiment; I don't ordinarily put sentiments on the front of my cards, preferring to save that for inside. Unless, of course, there's a punch line involved!
No guarantees, of course, but I'll try to post a little more often.

3 comments:

  1. Love the graphic quality, so strong and also YUMMY!!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology in the FUN Birthday cue this week!! SO glad that you did!!!
    This is also perfect for the Male Room - 5 more days to link, and it is Male cards, Shades of blue challenge - good luck! http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/challenge-0215-shades-of-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need for a sentiment on this one, Darla, that delicious cupcake says it all! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great monochromatic design perfect for a guy or gal! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete