2012-12-01

Last Monthly Stitch Class of 2012

And, as has been my habit these last several stitch classes, I worked on Margaret's Monochrome Madness.
Here's the status at the beginning of class today:
 And when class was done:
The box in the lower left is now about half done...after stitching and frogging and stitching and frogging and stitching and frogging and getting new "string" because the old "string" was starting to look pretty shabby and stitching and frogging and stitching.... 

The light-colored border is now done up the right side and across the bottom, and is about a third of the way up the right side, and after trying one kind of "string" on the outermost border, I consulted with the teacher and tried another "string"--the same "string" used for the innermost border.

I had hoped to get that block done, but accomplishing what I did manage to get done took about 3/4 of the class time!

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting on this! Sorry about all the frogging though :(

    The block on the far right, 4 up from the bottom? Does it get a filler stitch or is it complete?

    ReplyDelete