2012-03-03

Third Stitch Class of 2012

Today I opted to give some attention to Margaret's Monochrome Madness, a counted needlework piece that's been neglected for quite some time now.
Progress as of start of class this morning:
The block I worked on today is the second up from the bottom left corner (above the partially stitched diagonal motif).
The large eyelets are done; and we tested several different shades and colors of fibers to use to fill in between/among the large eyelets, but didn't have time to test what we hope is the last choice. Maybe next month.

I also went over to the LSS, Stamp Fever, to pick up some special orders and for the Card of the Month, but I haven't taken a picture of that card.

2 comments:

  1. Thought about you gals yesterday. I'll have to pay better attention to I can say "Hi" next time :) Love your progress and miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    This is my first visit to your blog.

    Just wanted to say that I like your project, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete