2012-02-14

Happy Valentine's Day

I failed to photograph the three Valentine's Day cards that I made. And failed also to photograph the birthday card I sent out this week.

Last Sunday while on my way home from the Hollywood Collectors' Show in Burbank, my camera came out of the trunk case on the front rack on my bicycle, and I didn't stop to see what the metallic crashing noise was. So I've lost the photos I took of a Queen Anne Victorian home/doctor's office in Santa Ana last weekend and the pictures I took of Starsky's Torino (including some of my bicycle "The Black Pearl" with the car). So I have one crummy picture of The Black Pearl and the Torino that I took with my phone to upload to Facebook.

And have to buy a new camera before May's trip to Boston/Salem/Newport/Mystic Seaport.

No comments:

Post a Comment