It's kinda hard to get motivated to stitch on anything when your transportation is in the shop and it's looking spendy. As it turned out, it wasn't as expensive as it could have been, but I'm still facing having to replace my van.
So I didn't devote a lot of time to stitching yesterday, maybe half a dozen or so working lengths scattered over three projects. Here's where they stand as of right now:
I finished the border of the unfinished medallion on the left. Yes, I know it's upside down; that's the way I'm stitching it right now.
The Black Sampler:
I finished one flower, a couple of leaves, and added a bit of vine in the border and put a bunch of light green in a leaf in the upper segment.
and "My Stitching Treasures":
I finished the house (just had the windows to do), finished the left-hand tree in the block with the house, and stitched the tree trunk and fence on the right side of the house.
Yesterday was also the day for the Card of the Month at my LSS, Stamp Fever in Orange.