2009-11-01

Hallowe'en Stitch Class

I decided to concentrate on a Hallowe'en piece for my LNS' Fifth Saturday All-Day Open Stitch Class yesterday. Here's the current progress on "Smell My Feet," from last year's Just Cross Stitch Hallowe'en issue:
This is a companion to the "Something Wicked" piece I finished on the cruise earlier this year, and is stitched on the same hand-dyed fabric (Monster Mash from Picture This Plus) with the same floss changes I made to the other piece. Eventually there'll be another boot and the words "Trick or Treat" stitched onto this one (and the border completed). And there's another companion piece, "Toil and Trouble," that I bought yesterday and ordered another fabric for (because of the colors in T&T the "Monster Mash" won't work).

We also have the schedule for next year's classes, and I'll miss the very first one, because that's the day the Capitals will be playing the Kings at Staples Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment