2009-09-19

Progress Pics

I finished the piece I'd been concentrating on at home and brought Mary Wigham in from the van to make her my focus piece. Here's a teaser of the finish:
And here's a reshoot of Mary's status as of last weekend, although she's seen a bit more progress today:
The shell-pink medallion squeezed in there alongside the blue half medallion and the dark red half medallion is now complete and the next half medallion to the right of the dark red one is now about half finished (and the color for the half medallion next to that one chosen!).

The finish has been washed, pressed, and hauled away to the framer. I also made it down to my LNS to pick up this year's Just Cross Stitch ornament issue. And then Tuesday I head up to North Hollywood to gather with my fellow NCIS fans at the annual FanFest.

No comments:

Post a Comment